Crosspoint Christian Church welcomes you and your baby to our nursery. Your child is special to us. It is our desire to minister to your child’s spiritual, physical, and emotional needs. Our rooms are divided by age group and staffed by loving and caring workers. We are committed to providing the most loving, caring environment possible for your child.
- Nursery ages include birth to two-year-olds. Three-year-olds go to children’s church.
- Our nurseries open fifteen minutes before each service.
- All parents must sign their child in for each service.
- At the time you sign in, you will receive a two-part label for your child. Complete the information on the right side and place it on your child’s back. The stub is the security card for that service. Keep the stub with you.
- The stub has a call number on it. If your child needs you, the number will be displayed on the screen located in the worship center.
- Please make sure bottles, pacifiers, cups, and diaper bags are labeled with your child’s name.
- If your child has any special care requirements, including food allergies, please make the nursery attendant is aware of that need.
- One and two-year-olds will be having a snack during nursery time. Sippy cups are welcome.
- Please do not lose the security card issued to you at check-in. You must have this card to pick up your child.
- Children must be picked up within ten minutes after the close of service. If you are not able to pick up your child within this time limit, please make arrangements with someone else to pick up your child. They must have the security card to do so.
- Please do not bring your child to the nursery if he or she is sick. We will not accept a child with any symptoms of fever, diarrhea, runny nose, or cough. Parents must be responsible for administering all medications.